We are a digital creative agency, focussed on delivering beautiful brands and building impeccable products. We’re pretty small here in London, but we’ve got big ideas, and an even bigger partner in San Francisco. We believe our work stands above others because we truly love what we do. We expect you to set high standards for yourself – if you truly believe you’re doing your best work, you’ll fit in well here.
You’re a Product Manager with at least 2 years experience, and a passion for building products people love to use. You’re excited at the prospect of joining a dynamic startup, working at the cutting-edge of innovation, with the potential to travel around the world delivering award winning digital projects. You’re an exceptionally organised quick-thinker, data-driven, and hungry to learn new skills, with the aptitude to understand and solve challenging problems on your own.
- End-to-end experience with consumer e-commerce or marketplace sites, from optimising landing pages, to booking / registration experiences
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to tailor communication to the appropriate audience
- Working knowledge of behavioural analytics tools and A/B testing
- You take a collaborative approach to work and you work well in a team environment.
What to Expect
In this role, we’re looking for someone to lead product development for our flagship client projects, where you’ll be in charge of delivering beautiful, intuitive interfaces for new features, and optimising existing services with a data-led approach, to achieve ambitious business goals. You’ll help shape our approach to Product Management, as we build a world class team, with world class processes.
- Drive vision and execution for client projects, from initial scoping and planning, through to launch and ongoing refinement
- Champion cross-product processes such as public betas, experimentation tracking and feedback, creating and maintaining roadmaps, and product launches
- Collaborate with team members and clients, to deliver the finest user experiences and operational processes, constantly optimising them to increase key metrics through user feedback, and other forms of user testing
- Work with our talented engineers, ensuring our software meets the highest quality standards, and satisfies all acceptance criteria
- Be an advocate and expert for our clients products
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Join a fast-growing and exciting start-up with excellent growth opportunities
- Working with a fun, international and highly-motivated team where there’s never a dull moment