Jetblack is the first portfolio company within Store Nº8, the incubation arm of Walmart, which is focused on transforming the future of retail. Jetblack is a members-only personal shopping and concierge service that combines the convenience of e-commerce with the customized attention of a personal assistant. Our ultimate goal is to create a new standard of consumer shopping with the fastest most delightful end-to-end consumer experience.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate across teams to research and build discoverability tools – including but not limited to new search and recommendations platform– with the goal building features that drive user productivity, business efficiency, and customer satisfaction.
- Define, update, and drive the product roadmap of your areas – including oversee feature development from ideation through design, build, release, and post-release analysis.
- Partner with U/X to push the envelope on creating the best user experience for internal teams.
- Analyze success of features through data and key metrics and be able to effectively communicate wins and opportunity areas to leadership.
- Define product KPIs and constadjust the product to continue meeting KPIs.
What you should have:
- Looking for Product and / or Sr. Product managers with 4/5+ years experience working in a product management role