Onsite Full-Time| Brooklyn, NY
Product Management at HFC is a good fit for entrepreneurially-minded doers that learn and adapt quickly and have a passion for what they do. If you like working with smart people in a dynamic environment and have built and launched web and mobile products, come build some with us.
- Work directly with the client to help define and reach their goals, from HFC’s office and, at times, on-site
- Organize and manage both low-level tactical tickets and high-level priorities
- Drive the product design and user experience with the design team
- Lead and challenge local and remote engineering and QA teams to deliver successful products
- Uncover client needs and distill large, complex projects into a defined product with a clear plan for execution
- Set and manage client expectations throughout the project and beyond the initial SOW
- Strong influence, advocacy and communication skills required as you will be interacting regularly with external clients and partners
- 7+ years of experience managing cross-functional software development teams
- Ability to keep a positive attitude, especially under pressure
- Experience as a software developer, particularly mobile or FE web applications
HFC is a good fit for entrepreneurially-minded doers that learn and adapt quickly and have a passion for what they do. What we look for is someone with experience turning ideas into fully-fledged products. If this sounds like you, send us through your application on our company’s career page!