MachineMetrics, Inc. develops and integrates production monitoring software for manufacturing companies. As a growing startup, we are seeking an individual who displays the attitude, aptitude, and amplitude to not only get the job done but grow within the company.
You’re the kind of person that enjoys working independently and with other teams. You love working with people and helping them seek solutions.
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- Be the primary contact and advocate for our customers using Voice of the Customer
- Develop expertise in our customers’ manufacturing processes and identify opportunities where machine data can help improve operations
- Use your Agile/Scrum approach to guide the
- Work in cross-functional groups (Engineering, Customer Success, Integration) to guide the product roadmap and prioritize issues
- Scale existing product operations through process and best practice
- Leverage technologies including JIRA, analytics platforms, and project management software to create meaningful solutions for our customers
What You’ll Have:
- Three plus years of Software Product Management experience
- Prior background in procuring and analyzing qualitative and quantitative data to drive business decisions
- A curious mind; you proactively seek out ways to engage customers and foresee challenges
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to focus on deliverables that lead to desired outcomes
Nice to Have:
- Manufacturing-related experience
- Scrum Master certification/background
- Knowledge of CRM’s (e.g., Hubspot, Salesforce, etc.)
- Computer Science experience
You’ll need a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, passport, ability to travel without restriction, and be legally authorized to work in the United States. Some travel may be required.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.