As Product Owner, Payroll Automation (m/f/d) you drive the agile development of the Personio Payroll Engine towards our vision of Payroll Automation. You will work cross-functionally with payroll experts and engineers to translate complex requirements into actionable tasks and drive product development of an innovative product.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop extensive knowledge of payroll processes and regulatory requirements
- Understand the technology behind our payroll engine as well as the overall payroll user flow to make good product decisions
- Align your team around most relevant automation KPIs and goals in line with our overall payroll product roadmap
- Decomposing complex problems and write clear specifications in collaboration with our payroll operations team
- Manage product delivery with engineering in an agile setting and guide your team in all sprint activities
- At least 4 years of experience working on digital products in an agile environment
- At least 2 years of experience in working as Product Owner with cross-functional teams applying Scrum
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong self-organization and prioritization of tasks in an analytical manner
- Ability to work independently in a result-oriented way
- Preferably technical background
- Fluency in English and German
- Play a decisive role in disrupting the Payroll market
- A driven working environment and short decision-making paths
- Full responsibility for your product together with your team
- 1,500 Euro development budget, which you can use as you wish
- Regular team events, e.g. raft trips on the Isar, ski trips, visits to the Oktoberfest and much more
- Relocation support and 26 paid vacation days
Enabling Better Organizations.
Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.