Over the last year, we have experienced rapid growth as we’ve transitioned from being a technology-led business to a product-led one. It’s been an interesting period, as the way we’ve built software and product has changed forever.
With over 40,000 paying customers we’re a stable, secure business and with the recent launch of a new messaging-based payment product, we’ve proven that we’re an innovative one. It’s an exciting time to come on board as we continue to imagine a world driven by high quality messaging products.
We’re hiring into our two of our teams here in Melbourne, and we’re looking for people who can help further bring our suite of B2B products to market for our new and future customers. We’d love you to contribute to how we develop Products at MMG and find ways to contribute to the wider organization
To be successful in one of our product teams, you’ll need a skill set that looks like this;
- A solid technical understanding of the contemporary SaaS product landscape, Including AWS, Lambdas, Microservices, API’s and maybe even Messaging.
- Experience within a truly agile environment. Our product teams are co-located and build, ship and support their own products.
- Demonstrable experience creating and maintaining feature roadmaps to address new or changing product requirements.
- Experience working with Product Marketing teams to develop Industry leading collateral to assist sales and support teams.
- Sound commercial acumen, demonstrated by your ability to analyse competitors, pricing, total addressable markets and industry trends.
- An ability to demonstrate a strong understanding of agile methodologies, requirements gathering, prioritisation, identifying and addressing constraints, dependencies and risks.
Our Chief Product Officer describes the contemporary Product Manager as having to be a “Jack of all trades and master of some” – meaning you need to be really proficient in some areas but highly capable across the vast majority and this really resonates with the team.
When you come on board here, you’ll find that we are a team of committed specialists who are eager learners, conscientious workers, and curators of what’s essential. We’re quick to trust and we see things through. We achieve together and we’re here to do our best work.
Our behaviours of Use Judgement, Think Customer and Be Hungry are what have made us successful. We’re shaping up to become a global force in business messaging, so people who feel a connection to these values and like the pace of a fast-growing company will feel part of the team.
If you’ve gotten this far and you are thinking “I’d love to do that kind of work at MessageMedia”, then please apply.
If you’ve gotten this far and thought, “my friend Karen would be great for this”, please let her know.