We are a powerhouse in the world of EdTech and we’re looking for a talented UX Researcher to take the lead in all areas of UX research across our diverse software portfolio.
This is a rare opportunity to become one of the early members of the UX team where you will be able to shape our processes and ways of working that will ultimately have a direct positive impact on the educational outcomes of hundreds of thousands of learners across the UK and internationally.
You will be responsible for conducting the research, presenting your research findings and recommendations across the business, teaching and empowering the Product Owners to conduct their own research activities, and advocating the importance and benefits of UX research to wider business stakeholders.
- Coordinate research activities and implement the most effective methods to test hypotheses and identify areas for improvement
- Conduct usability research and provide recommendations for improvements
- Build relationships with customers and users to foster a research community who want to participate in your research activities
- Create and implement research roadmaps to support the business strategy
- Successfully persuade decision makers to take action based on your research findings
- Work with the UX and Scrum teams to implement your research recommendations and deliver improved user experience solutions
- Using your experience, identify key areas to focus on for each software product
Key Skills & Experience
- Broad experience with a wide range of research methods: qualitative and quantitative, attitudinal and behavioural, with deep expertise in one or more areas
- Able to objectively analyse good or bad research results and clearly communicate your research findings
- The ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to develop a comprehensive understanding of your users and their needs and incorporate this knowledge into your research.
- Strong presentation, organisational and time management skills and the ability to work effectively within cross-functional teams in a complex, matrix environment
- Work in an agile environment to a product development process that includes Lean including hypothesis development, prototype testing and usability testing