We’re passionate about helping hard-working entrepreneurs grow their property management businesses. We’re a collection of uniquely talented individuals who are at the top of our game and are determined to get better at what we do every day. There’s zero competition or micromanagement—everyone is the master of their domain, ready to collaborate wholeheartedly with one another and celebrate each other’s successes. Our determination to make our customers’ lives better and break records is contagious—you’ll find yourself becoming intensely passionate about the work that we do, even if the property management industry was never on your radar before you got here.
Are you interested in working with a team of smart, awesome people in a collaborative environment with cutting-edge technologies? Do you want to be directly involved in creating and optimizing the way that property managers connect with property owners? Well, we have the job for you!
Buildium is an all-in-one property management software designed to help real estate professionals take control of their business by streamlining their accounting, maintenance, communication, and leasing processes in the cloud. All Property Management (APM) is Buildium’s lead generation service providing the property manager with an advertising platform to grow their business.
You’ll be a critical member of the Product Management team—responsible for the All Property Management product offering. You’ll be the go-to person for building, testing, and optimizing the entire customer experience – from website landing pages all the way to in-app functionality. You’ll define business requirements and work with business stakeholders and scrum teams to deliver entire product experiences within specified timelines. It’s a high visibility role and a unique opportunity to work with leadership on the entire breadth of the All Property Management offering.
What you’ll do:
- Work with executive leadership, talented designers, engineers, and business owners to build and optimize our All Property Management website and product experiences
- Engage with customers on a regular basis to build empathy and a deep understanding of their needs and those of our market
- Analyze and leverage data to establish goals, prioritize features, develop hypotheses and tests, and interpret the results
- Stay on top of property management industry trends and developments
- Drive the adoption and usage of our All Property Management offering
- Lead the scrum team: define, refine, and prioritize a backlog of user stories
- Share your team’s progress with clear, frequent updates to the larger organization
Who you are:
- BA/BS degree and 2+ years of product management experience
- You enjoy digging into funnel and conversion data
- You have experience with hypothesis-based A/B testing and optimization
- You’re creative, curious, and inquisitive
- You have a passion for solving customer problems and creating products that inspire
- You believe in strong user experiences and have an eye for design
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; you must be equally adept working with engineers and designers as you are with customers
- Patient and calm under pressure, with the ability to push back in a constructive manner
- Demonstrated ability to work at both a strategic and granular level
Benefits and Perks
- Casual and collaborative work environment
- Flexible time off
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Parental leave
- Flexible spending and dependent care accounts
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunch Thursdays
- Ping Pong, Foosball, etc
- Free snacks
At Buildium, we’re always looking for smart, driven, enthusiastic professionals who want to join our team. Our vision is to create a 100-year company with a mission of helping small businesses succeed — all while setting the highest standard for the way business should be done. Those aren’t just words on our wall — they are words we live by. We love what we do. We love what we’re building. And we love our customers. If that sounds like something you want to be a part of, we want to hear from you.
Buildium is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, veteran or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all employees feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.