Come grow with us! We have added a senior level opening to our product management team as a result of exciting new business opportunities. This position focuses on the heart of our product – the platform. This is where our developers have created all the tools, dashboards, drivers and databases that are essential to ensure our customers, and their patients, have the best possible experience.
As a technical product manager, you will work on multiple high level and fast paced projects. These projects will be wide ranging and will include the evolution or creation of all technology components, as well as responding to escalated technical customer issues. You will be required to define requirements and priorities, use cases, strategy and roadmap for the Curaspan platform, always ensuring that delivered functionality meets the requirements of external and internal stakeholders. This is truly a strategic role that requires you to understand “the bigger picture”, but also a tactical role, providing day to day support for the core content.
If you are looking for your next challenging opportunity in product management, and one which will satisfy your passion for technology, this could be the perfect fit for you. You would love our culture too – we work hard, have lots of fun, and keep bureaucracy to a minimum. It’s one of the many reasons we once again made the list of Becker’s Hospital Review “150 Best Places to work in Healthcare” and were nominated to BostInno’s list of Coolest Companies for 2014.
Required Skills and Experience
– At least 5 years as a product manager with a technical focus. It is highly preferred that this experience has been gained in one or more demanding industries where internal technology has to be robust, always on and 100% reliable.
– Bachelor’s degree and significant technical depth and experience with system-level performance and product architecture of a SaaS or enterprise software solution.
– Ability to work collaboratively with all business groups; customer support, application product managers, development engineers, offshore technology partners, 3rd party vendors, and internal stakeholders to gather and prioritize requirements.
– Work closely with customer support team troubleshooting and triaging issues. Strong problem solving skills, with the ability to translate technical requirements to engineering.
– Highly self-motivated with excellent prioritization and multi-tasking skills
– Strong leadership and interpersonal skills. Must be able to manage by influence.
– Strong business sense combined with the ability to analyze data, think broadly and make solid recommendations to management.
– Ability to work comfortably in an evolving environment and convert ambiguity to clarity
– Must be willing to work at the company’s facility in Newton, Massachusetts and travel to customers – approximately 10% of the time.
– Experience building products for clinical end users
– Experience as a Product Owner within an Agile development environment
Curaspan is a health-care software company headquartered just outside of Boston, MA. We develop a suite of Web-based tools that automates the patient transition process and provides a secure, electronic exchange of information between health care providers, payers and suppliers. With our solution, discharge nurses can locate the appropriate facility for their patient, check availability and then set up the transfer, including transportation, with a few mouse clicks. This innovation not only offers operational efficiencies for our customers, but contributes to a more cohesive and collaborative health care system that delivers better care to patients, shortens length of stay and reduces readmissions.
If interested in applying, please do so here: https://curaspanhealthgroup.theresumator.com/apply/NdR8Ld/Senior-Product-Manager-Technical.html?source=mindtheproduct