Hi. We are InVision.
Since 1995, we have been developing our own software products, which are used by tens of thousands of contact center employees around the globe. Our workforce management software and e-learning solutions help our clients to optimize deployment and training of their staff.
At the same time, we want to get better and better and grow together. With us, you’ll find enough space to unfold your creativity and a culture that is determined by teamwork, passion and trust.
For our team in Leipzig we are looking for you as Product Manager.
With our B2B cloud products for workforce management in contact centers, we are operating in an exciting market with great potential. A key challenge for our product management is to identify trends and core changes in the industry and to align our product development teams in a timely manner to act both strategically and in operative terms. Always with the best possible focus on maximizing value for customers using our products.
How you will contribute
- Create a deep understanding for our target markets and the needs of our customers and prospects to decide which issues we will solve next
- Develop our short, medium and long term product strategy, as well as the underlying vision and mission in collaboration with other product managers
- Implement these strategies into Objectives & Key Results (OKRs) for the company and each different team
- Support our development teams, consisting of software engineers and designers in their daily work, especially in terms of prioritization and focusing
- Manage stakeholder management with the general management, our customer experience teams and customers
- Raise and analyze requirements, collect feedback, and communicate achievements and feature advancements
- Participate actively in our open and team-focused corporate culture
- Regularly leave your comfort zone in order to learn something new every day