Looking for a new challenge? With a modern company in which everyone can make a difference and with a culture that is characterized by teamwork, passion and trust?
Then you should join us in Leipzig – as a Senior Product Manager (f/m/d)!
About InVision, in a few words: Since 1995, we have developed our own software products that are today used by thousands of contact center employees around the globe. Our workforce management (WFM) software and e-learning solutions help our clients to optimize the scheduling and training of their most valuable resource: their staff.
What your job area at InVision will look like?
With our B2B cloud products in the area of predictive analytics, operations research and e-learning, we are operating in markets with high growth potential and complex problems that no one before us has solved yet. We apply Continuous Discovery and Continuous Delivery in order to identify trends and core changes in the industry in a timely manner, to achieve a profound problem understanding, and to strategically and operationally align our product development teams. Over the next few years, we will expand our product portfolio from currently two products to over ten. Our goal is always to create the best possible value for our customers using our products.
How you will contribute?
– Create a deep understanding for our target markets and the needs of our customers and prospects to decide which issues we will solve next
– Develop, in close collaboration with the other product managers, our short-, medium and long-term product strategy, as well as the underlying vision and mission for our existing and future products in the HR environment
– Implement our product strategy together with our software engineers and product designers while being part of an interdisciplinary development team
– Share your extensive and profund methodological competence with your colleagues in order to sharpen our common understanding of product management and to continuously develop our methods and processes
– Participate actively in our open and team-focused corporate culture
– Regularly leave your comfort zone in order to learn something new every day
What we offer?
– Space for participation: Share your ideas with us! In return, we will give you the space necessary to grow creatively.
– Flexibility: Working occasionally from home or need some help while relocating? If we fit together, we make many things possible.
– Continuous learning: Constantly broaden your horizon! Be it at our Open Spaces, at workshops, conferences or at our meetups and events.
– Onboarding: Your colleagues will introduce you to everything and will be available to answer your questions.
– Feel-good atmosphere: This includes a state-of-the-art working environment, high-end IT equipment and great colleagues.
– … and lots more!
Sounds good? Apply now!
If you’re an experienced Product Manager or Senior Product Manager, and if what you’ve read sounds like you, don’t wait any longer: send us your application today.
By the way: We’re more interested in you as a person with all your experiences and previous projects than in a long list of qualifications. So, for now it’s sufficient to send us your CV and a cover letter would be nice, too.
Any questions? Have a look at our website: ivx.com/en/jobs.
We are also looking for Senior Product Managers (f/m/d) for our headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany.
For more information please go to: