Overview of DeepCrawl
DeepCrawl is the world’s most comprehensive website crawler, providing actionable data for flawless website architecture. By identifying and monitoring key issues that could affect SEO performance, we empower our clients to optimize their websites for users and search engines alike. This enables our clients to drive further traffic and revenue from their organic channel.
Winner of Best SEO Software at the European Search Awards, we’re proud to be trusted by some of the world’s top SEOs in over 50 countries.
Our ultimate vision is to become the tool of choice for marketers across the world – letting them crawl and analyse all of their websites to identify key insights. To help us support that vision we’re looking for bright, ambitious, and passionate talent to join us across our London, New York City, and Krakow offices.
Overview of the role
The product team at DeepCrawl is responsible for understanding the problems of our clients and works to find the improvements that can add the most value for our customers. We’re approaching our next big growth phase, so are looking for an experienced product professional to help shape our team and manage part of our product.
Our next product manager will be taking over a greenfields project which has the potential to grow substantially. You’ll be understanding the needs of our clients and working to build out and deliver on a roadmap that makes their lives easier.
Over the next six to twelve months our engineering and product organisation will grow substantially, so we’re looking for someone who may be able to eventually provide leadership to the product team.
You’ll be tasked with
- Working with the wider product and engineering organisation to improve process, and help to coach the rest of the product team as we scale
- Spending time with and learning about the problems that our clients have in their day to day work
- Collecting and organising feedback on your project. Conducting quant and qual research to understand our clients and the problems they face
- Working to prioritise everything that we could potentially build into a coherent roadmap
- Mapping out user journeys into draft stories
- Participating in 3 amigo sessions to help our engineers build BDD examples and tests
- Leading core agile meetings with your team: most of our teams have grooming, planning, stand ups, and retros
- Working with our CS, sales, and marketing teams to collaborate on go-to market plans
- Setting, monitoring, and working towards revenue or engagement-based KPIs
You should have
- 5 years experience working in a product management role, with some time spent at a B2B SaaS business
- A passion for good product management: you are able to spot risky assumptions and can find reliable ways to validate them
We’d love it if you have
- Side projects that you have built or worked on – we’re a business of tinkerers and builders, so would love to see something you’re proud of making
- Experience working with SEO or digital marketing teams: our core customers will always be the technical SEOs
- An understanding of modern tech stacks and how they work together: DeepCrawl is typically used by more technical members at our clients, so knowing the difference between a CI system and a Lambda function will make for a smooth transition