Founded in 2005 by Peter Chaljawski, the Chal-Tec Corporation is one of the biggest eCommerce businesses counting 500 employees from 28 countries. We establish and sell more than 13 brands which range from Home & Living, Consumer Electronics, Sound & Light as well as Sports & Health. 7000 products are reaching our customers in 21 European countries via trading platforms like our own webshop www.electronic-star.de and through well-known marketplaces like ebay and Amazon. Klarstein (www.klarstein.de) and auna (www.auna.de) are the biggest and best known brands in our portfolio.
We are an innovative eCommerce business with ambitious goals, but we always aim to achieve the highest customer satisfaction. This is why we are searching for motivated colleagues who will help us make our ideas and visions become reality.
- You support us on our transition to a new Enterprise Service Bus.
- You are responsible for the roadmap of all associated sub-projects.
- You are responsible for managing the requirements.
- You consider which scalable business models are supported and conditioned by certain functionalities in the ERP.
- After the new ERP introduction you will be responsible for adjustments, further developments and ERP-related processes.
- You have managed ERP projects on a similar scale and/or have a clear picture on what the process involves.
- You have experience in IT project management, as well as classic and agile project management methods.
- You have an eye for the right solution in terms of cost-effectiveness and efficiency.
- You are process-driven, highly organized and technically well versed and have no reservations about the documentation of processes and procedures.
- You have experience with standard corporate software (ideally you have experience with one of the big ERP players).
- You have already gained experience with MS Azure.
- You have excellent English communication skills; fluency in German is a big plus.
- Become part of a dynamic and highly motivated team that is open to new ideas.
- Challenging tasks with a lot of creative freedom, high flexibility and opportunities for further development within the company.
- Open corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- Flexible working hours and a top-equipped workplace in a modern loft office in the heart of Berlin (Spittelmarkt).
- Social benefits such as company pension.
- Daily fresh fruits & vegetables, as well as drinks and attractive employee discounts.