POSITION: PRODUCT MANAGER
REPORTS TO: DIRECTOR OF PRODUCT
We are looking for a Product Manager with a passion for cloud-native security to work closely with our sales and engineering teams to drive growth of our platform. You’ll fit right in if you enjoy learning about new technologies, like managing complex projects, and are excited about shaping the future of enterprise security.
We are looking to hire someone in our Mountain View, CA office; however, remote is an option for an exceptional candidate.
- Act as a subject matter expert on cloud-native security to enable go-to-market teams (sales, marketing, support, etc.)
- Define and document product requirements and user stories
- Collaborate closely with product management leadership on executing core areas of our product strategy
- 2+ years of experience in software engineering, technical product management, or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related field
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), time management, and analytical skills
- High attention to detail and strong ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
- Experience with container technologies (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes) or cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, GCP, Microsoft Azure)
- Security engineering experience, which may include building security testing tools, performing product security evaluations, or implementing secure coding practices
- Familiarity with DevOps methodologies
- Previous experience at a startup
StackRox helps enterprises secure their containers and Kubernetes environments at scale. The StackRox Kubernetes Security Platform enables security and DevOps teams to enforce their compliance and security policies across the entire container life cycle, from build to deploy to runtime. StackRox integrates with existing DevOps and security tools, enabling teams to quickly operationalize container and Kubernetes security.
StackRox has assembled a team of experts in cloud-native infrastructure and security from leading companies including Amazon, Apple, Cisco, FireEye, Google, Netflix, Palantir, Splunk, and VMware.
Partnered with Amazon, Docker, Google, Microsoft and IBM RedHat, StackRox is the choice for container and Kubernetes security for cloud-native companies, Global 2000 enterprises and federal government agencies. To learn more, visit www.stackrox.com and follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.