TMRW is looking for a Product Manager with strong product management skills, technical aptitude, business insight and excellent communication skills. This role requires ongoing development and delivery of product/service roadmaps and working with a cross-functional team to deliver highly competitive and differentiated offerings in a timely manner.
This is a Software and Consumable (Physical Product) Product Role
As our Product Manager, you will be tasked with the execution of design and development of new innovative ideas into reality. You will take proofs of concept and bring them to commercial life. As part of this role, you will need to understand existing intellectual property landscapes.
The Product Manager will be responsible for the end-to-end product lifecycle management of the TMRW software platform and consumable physical products from value proposition development to product development to launch. You will work closely with key stakeholders, analyze the market, competition, clinical and customer needs, and technology developments to identify product opportunities that meet real customer needs and deliver on business objectives.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Manage, lead, and execute new product development from proof of concept to commercial launch.
· Manage the project vision, feature prioritization, product requirements and ongoing product roadmap.
· Manage the development of working prototypes to be used for design evaluations during all new product development processes of our physical consumables and labware.
· Define and author product specification documents and use cases, to be used by product operations and software engineering teams, in the implementation and delivery of product initiatives that clearly articulate the functionality of the product that will be developed.
· Produce deliverables that facilitate better understanding for feedback such as flow diagrams, pros/cons, prototypes, wireframes and other illustrations.
· Collaborate with multiple teams to guide projects through development and bring high quality products to life.
· Deeply understand customers, technology and competition, and synthesize into product strategy.
· Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
· Work closely with all internal teams on creating training documents and provide appropriate content to Marketing for collateral material.
– Understand strategic and competitive position in the market and deliver products that are recognized as best in the industry
Preform other ancillary duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree with 5 years of product development experience or a Masters with at least 3 years of related experience, preferably with software development and/or medical device technology or physical consumable product development
• Well-versed with the product management lifecycle from concept to launch and beyond
• Self-motivated, self-directed, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to translate and articulate complicated business problems into easily understood solutions and functional requirements
• Ability to work cross-functionally with a distributed team across Engineering, Product Operations, Clinic Success, Marketing and the Scientific team
• Ownership and “can do” attitude with a proven track record of launching great products
• Excellent time management skills, ensuring that work is produced to agreed deadlines and high standards
• Thrives under pressure with tight deadlines on several initiatives simultaneously
• Ability to balance business and technical risks while being compliant with internal and external regulatory/quality requirements
• Excellent communication skills and ability to synthesize and articulate complex concepts.