Summary of Role
SunPower is seeking a customer obsessed and innovative intern, who is interested in a career in Product Management, to help with the launch of a new customer facing application.
This position will report directly to the application’s Product Manager and will work closely with the cross-functional team building the product, SunPower sales team, as well as dealers, to ensure success for early customers. The role will also work to develop customer empathy and partner with the Product Manager to iterate features to meet user needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
Support the Product Manager by ensuring a successful and positive experience for the new product’s earliest customers and partners. Analyze performance, propose solutions, and implement changes with a focus on the customer.
Education, Experience, and Qualifications
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or business (bba or mba) with product development experience
- Some experience with user-centered design (Design Thinking)
- Some experience with lean product development (Lean Startup)
- Some experience with customer service and/or customer success
- Understanding of technology and software development
- Self starter with effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to do independent research and learn new skills quickly
- Someone who is bold, positive, curious, and has grit.
- Startup Experience
- Deep experience with user-centered design and lean product development
- Experience with React, Python, and SAAS (software as a service) development