We are seeking a full-time Sr. Product Manager to join our Copenhagen office to lead in driving Issuu’s path to revolutionize content discovery and distribution. The Product Team currently consists of four employees, who are spread to our three offices in Copenhagen, Berlin and Palo Alto. In the Copenhagen office you will join a team of 2 Product Managers.
As one of Issuu’s Sr. Product Managers, your mission is to lead the way towards Issuu being a stellar platform for designers, marketers, publishers and social media managers to tell their stories digitally. Together with the rest of the Product Team, you are responsible for leading product vision, strategy, development and execution across a number of products and teams at Issuu.
You will work on developing roadmaps, make prioritization decisions, write out product briefs, work with the Design and Engineering teams to flesh out the details of the product, work with Marketing to ensure customer adoption and work with BI and AdOps to ensure we are optimizing our revenue without sacrificing our long-term customer growth and engagement. Furthermore, you will generate and use quantitative and qualitative customer research and data analysis to communicate product vision to senior management and various stakeholders.
You are excited about
- Developing and evolving an overall product strategy to drive organic growth (revenue, customer engagement, usage and volume),
- Presenting your ideas to peers and management, as well as performing external product presentations
- Creating winning products and services that are well-positioned relative to competition,
- Creating a business case to crystallize all of the assumptions about what will make a product successful,
- Discovering and validating market problems (both existing and future customers),
- Seeking new market opportunities for Issuu’s distinctive competence,
- Determining buy/build/partner decisions,
- Developing go-to-market plans.
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management and/or Product Design,
- Experience delivering successful SaaS products,
- Experience working with distributed teams is highly desirable,
- Strong technical architectural understanding of mobile and web products like Issuu,
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and a structured, honest and rigorous thought process,
- Proven ability to lead and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment.
We’re looking for the right person to join our team in Copenhagen full-time and if it’s you, don’t hesitate to apply with a letter of motivation and your CV.
Our Copenhagen office is located in the hip yet gritty district of Vesterbro. We provide delicious catered lunches, regular outings and nice parties, but we also build arcade machines, design escape rooms, host video and craft beer evenings and have one of the slickest table tennis setups going around.