In 25 years, text messaging hasn’t changed much. OpenMessage is revolutionizing how you interact with your favorite brands, products and services.
No longer limited to the 160-character count of a standard text message, one might describe OpenMessage as a “platform bringing the best of the web into text messaging”.
OpenMessage creates a whole new perspective on how experiences like commerce or booking happen across the major messaging channels. No download required just start the conversation.
We’re making mainstream business text messaging into so much more.
Envision a new design discipline focused on making conversational media and experiences special.
To further accelerate development and build our core product team, we are looking to hire a Senior Product Manager that will serve as the critical bridge between the business needs of our customers and the engineers who build products. The Senior Product Manager will work with the Sales team and customers to understand current and future market needs, and lead cross functional teams of product managers, UI/UX designers, engineers, testers, etc. throughout the development process. The Senior Product Manager is ultimately responsible for defining and executing the product strategy, formulating the product roadmap, and bringing products to market.
What You’ll Do:
- Build the world’s first mobile messaging apps framework.
- Research and develop patentable IP.
- Join a growing, incredibly talented tech team.
About The Job:
- Own product strategy definition and execution.
- Own the product lifecycle and roadmap execution for core products.
- Work with customers and users to gather initial product ideas, stories and use cases.
- Work with business owners, engineering, and other teams to design, manage the product development process, and launch.
- Work closely with engineers along the entire development cycle to ensure releases are delivered on time, on scope, and on budget.
- Prioritize resource allocation based on competing priorities.
- 3+ years professional experience in Product Management, ideally with a messaging, marketing automation, or SaaS company.
- BA/BS ideally with information systems or computer science course work. MBA preferred.
- Exceptional critical thinking skills with the ability to learn quickly and function in a do-it-yourself environment.
- Strong commercial insight; ability to develop both quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Strong understanding of messaging technologies.
- Experience leading cross functional teams of product managers, UI/UX designers, engineers, testers, etc.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
This is a full time salaried position, including stock options. Office is in New York City.