We are looking for a Product Owner to help our development teams deliver the best value for our customers. This will involve working closely with stakeholders and aligning everyone’s priorities to ensure the team is focussed on their mission and the company goals as a whole.
You should see the role of a Product Owner at Automata as a collaborative effort that exists within a team alongside developers and other roles.
What will you be doing?
- Refining team backlogs to optimise the value of the work done by the developers, engineers and designers
- Communicating with customers and stakeholders to gain insights, discover problems and align priorities
- Creating new data, spotting patterns and observing behaviours so that the team’s questions can be pre-empted and focus is maintained during team planning meetings
- Updating team roadmaps and ensuring it is focussed on the company goals & ambitions
- Advocating for a customer-centric approach to work
What you will bring to the role?
- Customer-centric view of development
- Knowledge of agile principles & practices, ideally Scrum and Kanban
- Excellent communication skills, flawlessly written English
- Great at asking questions to get to the root issue or intention
- Building relationships come naturally to you
- You don’t wait around to be told what to do, you’re chomping at the bit to get cracking!
- Fast paced environments bring out your calm and unflappable nature
Why do we love it here?
- Learning & Development ?We each get £1000 per year to spend on our personal growth, learning and development.
- Unlimited holiday ?️Taking a holiday should be a joy, not a source of anxiety.
- Flexible working ?We know that a ‘one size fits all’ working week is unrealistic for a growing team. As much as we can we want to help you balance your work and home life.
- Employee referrals ?There’s plenty of HR data around the benefits of hiring referrals, but the important thing for you to know is that if we hire someone you refer you get to work with a valued colleague or friend and you receive a £1000 referral fee.