The Acquisition Platform Excellence team is building a customer acquisition platform to allow consumers to apply for financial products on a global scale.
The platform provides reusable capabilities that allow digital experience teams to build credit card and loan shopping and application experiences at scale, across all our channels, and with fast time to market.
Comprising services, APIs, and client integration SDKs, the platform enables teams across the enterprise to work smarter to create high-performing acquisition experiences that delight users by proposing the right offers and reducing application friction.
As an Analyst/Senior Analyst – Product Development, you will analyze business needs, define metrics, assess requirements critically and create the product specification. You will work daily within scrum teams to deliver features, and across our portfolio of customer acquisition teams in a scaled agile environment to achieve our common business objectives. You will be a key point of contact for major external partners using our APIs, and the variety of marketing teams that support them.
We are looking for someone who is technically inquisitive, enjoys creative problem solving and evangelizing our products inside and outside our organization.
- Develop excellent working relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders from our marketing, business, technology and analytics teams, enabling them to understand how they can use your products to build smarter experiences.
- Manage stakeholders with compassion, confidence and exceptional clarity with regards to the product strategy and overall mission for your customer.
- Balance the team’s needs, stakeholders’ needs and the company’s needs all at the same time, with the ability to rationalize priorities calmly and communicate clearly.
- Distill complex business and technical requirements to clear, layman product specifications.
- Write user stories, acceptance criteria and business flows, communicate priorities to Engineering, and participate fully in all team-level and program-level ceremonies to promote agility in your product team.
- Articulate platform capabilities clearly and accurately to external partners, helping them to design world class solutions using our APIs.
- Own the product documentation and collateral we develop to describe and promote the platform’s capabilities, including on channels like Amex for Developers.
- Be the voice of the customer in product development discussions.