Note: Although this is a remote position, we are only looking for candidates who are based within European or African timezones between UTC-1 and UTC+3.
We are looking for a motivated and data-informed Product Manager to join the product team of one of the fastest growing analytics and feedback startups in the world. As a Product Manager at Hotjar, your role will be focused on overhauling our feedback tool suite into a winning experience that helps us towards achieving our growth plans.
- Collaborate with Hotjar’s product leadership team to help plan and execute a strategy to improve our feedback tool suite.
- Collaborate with product teams as an agile product owner and participate in scrum, retrospective and planning sessions.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to gather and compile story requirements according to agile best practices.
- Collaborate with the Product Marketing team to coordinate product announcements and product launches.
- Be the product UX evangelist and partner with Product Designers to build awareness within the organization and encourage user-focused design and development.
- Speak with our users and customers to understand their needs and user product metrics.
- Partner with our Customer Success / Hotjar Support teams to identify common user issues and potential user experience improvements.
- Help maintain our public roadmap and communicate new product releases with our 200,000+ user base.
The budgeted compensation range for this role is €55,000 to €90,000 annually, depending on seniority. Ranges are based on market research and are equitable to other roles within Hotjar. The actual compensation offered to a successful candidate will be based on relative experience and skills. At this time we are only able to provide official employment status to those located in Malta. All other candidates will join our team as full-time consultants and will be responsible for paying any taxes or applicable fees where they reside.
- A minimum of 4 years experience working in a product management role for SaaS or e-commerce based apps.
- Experience working with feedback/data collection products (e.g surveys, forms, on-site instant feedback).
- Data-informed approach to product management.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- A care for great usability and aesthetics.
- Preference to always thinks MVP first with the ability to work in a small, startup-style team.
- Practical knowledge of how online SaaS businesses work.
- A strong portfolio featuring relevant work examples.
- Assets: Development, design or UX experience, and experience working with a multidisciplinary product development team.
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party.