Own the product!
Monster is searching for a Product Analyst to join our Product Management team in Weston, MA! As a Product Analyst, you will be at the heart of Monster’s digital business, helping set the product strategy and execution for our online sales channel. Reporting to the Senior Director of Product Management, you will provide creativity and critical thinking to initiatives focused on customer acquisition, activation, retention, and upsell. As an integral part of Monster’s Global Product Team, you will work cross-functionally with teammates from product, marketing, and sales to execute growth initiatives.
- Develop a thorough understanding of all data elements and interpret them as they relate to customer behavior and profitability
- Explore data through cohort analyses, user segmentation, and more to uncover actionable insights and make product recommendations
- Organize and interpret large amounts of data from multiple sources and develop projections related to future campaigns & revenue
- Analyze customer sales data and pipeline behavior to understand conversion metrics
- Handle ad-hoc query requests, reporting and analyses, as required
- Collaborate with team members across the organization to enhance and support various growth initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field
- Highly analytical and detail oriented, with the ability to dig into data to identify key trends, results and critical outcomes
- Fluency in SQL & Business Intelligence tools (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Power BI)
- 1+ years of experience with data analysis and turning data into insights & recommendations
- 1+ years of experience working with product, marketing and/or sales teams