We are a London-based FinTech helping under banked and overlooked consumers onto and up the credit ladder. Powered by the growing prevalence of the smartphone, we’re working to make consumer credit more inclusive and affordable for those who need it most.
As an online micro-lender, we are accelerating financial inclusion through data; cutting costs for our customers and improving the quality of financial services. In the UK alone, we provide fair access to credit to those who need it most. We have originated around half a million loans to 155,000 unique customers and provided funds of over £350 million to financially excluded communities.
Our app and our smartphone-based scoring model interpret and use alternative data in underwriting, risk management and customer engagement.
We are growing and are based in Central London. We have talented teams working from across the globe: China, Mexico and Europe. We believe that technology should enhance customer service, offering a commitment to quality service, convenient access, and financial empowerment.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to improve the efficiency of how we serve our customers and uncover insights to drive our ambitious growth targets.
What you’ll do:
- Clearly identify problem statements, project goals and metrics that will be used to measure project success and initiate projects for process improvements ensuring that we successfully adopt process changes
- Implement and update business processes using a workflow management tool
- Support testing and implementation where required
- Develop a process optimisation culture across operational functions
- Work with the design team to create new customer journeys
Who you are:
- You are highly analytical and can construct complex process models into simpler forms
- You are an excellent communicator and can effectively present options and recommendations to stakeholders
- You are commercial and can see how it can help our customers and the business to simplify processes
- You are proactive and organised and able to work on multiple priorities and manage own workload
- You are highly self-motivated with strong attention to detail
- Good understanding of how to use data to support business process improvements