Hostmaker is a fast growth, tech enabled, full-service home rentals management company.
As our product manager you’ll be in charge of the following:
– Product roadmap definition and execution for our Growth product and/or Retention dashboard
– Feature definition and prioritisation
– Working with agile cross functional tech teams for delivery
– 3 month contract, must be available immediately
What will you be doing?
You will be working with business leaders, product managers, designers and engineers to optimise our Host product offering. You will:
- Take ownership of one of our Host-facing products end-to-end. Define the problems that stand between us and a great customer experience for our hosts and work with developers and designers to deliver solutions.
- Build our Host journeys, road maps, user stories to really understanding our user base.
- Support and facilitate agile sprints for rapid prototyping of new features and high-level implementation planning.
- Work in a fast-paced environment to deliver quick solutions and be able to see a direct impact of your work.
- Be able to take a step back, look at the bigger picture and prioritise emerging tasks to meet the needs and goals of the business.
- Collaborative with teams across the business, globally.
What can you bring?
- 3-5 years of progressive experience in a strategic, analytical and data-driven role ideally in retention or customer success
- You possess a strong academic background with at least a Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline
- You take a customer-first approach to everything you do
- You are a self starter with a can do attitude. You bring creative problem solving skills to the table.
- You are a master of data and have extensive experience using data-centric approach combined with analytical thinking
- You have experience developing and launching successful retention campaigns
- You have experience handling data in SQL and Excel and have used BI tools to develop dashboards for metric tracking (i.e Periscope)
- You may have experience in the travel, leisure and/or property space
- Preferably fluent in more than one European language