Location: Remote (UK only) or Birmingham, UK (headquarters) | Department: Product & Engineering
Salary Range: £40k – £50k
Who we are:
Click Travel is one of the UK’s fastest-growing tech companies – committed to improving the business travel experience. We know that the secret behind our market leading tech and customer service is our people. So we take an equally fresh and inspiring approach to building a working environment that engages and motivates our staff to deliver a truly exceptional product and standard of service. It’s what makes us one of the ‘Times Top 100 Companies to Work For’ for 6 years running and gives you the opportunity to join us in shaping the future of business travel.
Our platform recently won a prestigious industry award for Best Self-Booking Tool at the recent Business Travel Awards. We’re looking for a T-shaped Product Designer for our cross-functional SaaS team as part of our Product Engineering team. You’ll be involved from idea generation through to hi-fidelity interaction design and measuring how your designs perform for real customers.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with product owners and engineers to craft effective, user-centered solutions as part of a swiftly moving cross-functional team.
- Design at all levels of fidelity including sketches, wireframes, prototypes and hi-fidelity interaction designs.
- Collaborate with product engineers in the building process and see your designs through to implementation, ensuring a polished experience.
- Support the Product Owner in bringing solid user research and discovery practices to inform UX and design solutions.
- Use qualitative and quantitative data to measure how your designs perform against KPI.
What we’re looking for:
- You can demonstrate taking an idea from concept to finished product, showing artifacts from your previous work and highlighting your process.
- You effectively communicate and evangelise conceptual ideas and design rationale in written form as well as verbally and visually.
- You’re a team player who’s well-versed in giving and receiving feedback constructively.
- You’re detail oriented and take pride in learning a product in its entirety, through all its intricacies and edge cases.
- You can balance user needs with technical and business requirements. You look for innovative ways to satisfy constraints.
- You are comfortable working with a mixture of office-based and remote colleagues.
- You are comfortable drafting HTML & CSS in a sandbox environment.
What we can offer you:
We are proud to have a working environment that sets our employees up for success.
- Exceptional product, exceptional benefits – We know that happy people create happy customers. We’re proud to support our employees with an amazing range of perks and benefits, including:
- Be heard – Everyone has the opportunity to go out for lunch with the senior leadership team of the company to chat about things and learn about our vision and future.
- Give back 1% time – Every employee is encouraged to donate 1% of their working time to the community.
- Enjoy the ride – From Summer and Christmas parties to themed office days and online games, we ensure that your hard work is balanced out with a bit of fun.
- Feel the flexibility – We’re not slaves to clock watching and manage our employees by output rather than presenteeism
- Share the perks – Access to substantially discounted hotel rates, air and train tickets.
- Perfect pick-me-ups – Free snacks and drinks in the office every day.
You can find out about all the benefits we offer on our website.
Protecting and using your personal data responsibly is very important to us. To find out what happens to any personal data that you provide to us, or any that we may collect about you please follow the link below: Privacy Statement