The Product Refinery, a product management consultancy based in London UK, is seeking a mid to senior level product manager to help grow the consultancy.
We help companies of all sizes address challenges of product strategy, organisational structure & process alignment, and team effectiveness.
There is no firm job description at the moment as the job will be designed around your specific skills set and career objectives. Generally the requirements:
– strong business acumen (understands what it means to develop a product strategy)
– experience in lean testing and agile methodologies, having worked directly with developers
– has developed workshops or off-sites (either internally or with users/customers) to deliver upon specific outcomes
– some experience mentoring others, be it formal or informal
– comfortable with ambiguity and can work effectively to understand all the facets of a situation to create clarity
– values both collaboration and autonomy, and knows when each is necessary
This is a full-time role (min 30 hours per week) and you can work at the office or remotely if desired (but must be able to travel into London several times per week). This role suits someone looking for empowerment and flexibility, motivated to design their own career, with the support and direction of the Director of the consultancy.