Role: Researching, anticipating and delivering what user want and making sure it’s delivered
- Exploring, anticipating, identifying and defining user needs – including for features or products that have never been built before.
- Spending time with customers to refine user needs.
- Creating a product delivery and prioritisation process.
- Marshalling and organising the product, development and commercial teams to deliver.
- Getting your hands dirty to remove any blockers on the critical path to shipping.
- Ensuring a robust product feedback and improvement cycle.
- Measuring and communicating successes and failures.
- Demonstrable experience of intellectually robust and rigours product analysis.
- An awesome track record of shipping market-leading products in a fast-growing product-focused company.
- Well-versed in product research practices and willing to share knowledge with other product owners.
- Organised and pragmatic, capable of leading a technical interdisciplinary team.
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving company where priorities can change.