Role : Delivering intuitive and beautiful designs and interactions that our users will love, and make the product a pleasure to use.
- Work collaboratively with the UX Lead to turn complex requirements into delightful user journeys and interactions.
- Deliver low and high fidelity user journey wireframes
- Deliver high-standard visual designs that surprise and delight customers.
- Foster critical and creative thinking.
- Lead the way on the best-practise user interaction design and thought leadership.
- Help users with their cognitive workload, so they can intuitively complete their goals.
- Oversee the visual design and implementation process from concept to delivery, taking ownership and responsibility for all visual design aspects.
- Write your own briefs based on information provided by the product owner.
- Work collaboratively with the development and design team to come to the best solution that mutually benefits the user and the business.
- Follow a clear design process: Discover, define, design, develop.
- A strong track record of implementing a robust, consistent and intuitive user journeys and visual language.
- A compelling portfolio of distinctive work that spans ecommerce, payments, product design and storytelling.
- Confident and competent at managing your own workload.
- Expertise in cross-functional collaboration.
- Demonstrable history of being fearless, boundlessly creative and relentlessly attentive to detail.
- Good written English, ability to write product copy where appropriate.