Creative Project Manager
Luxury Footwear Company
Initial Fixed Term – Six Months
(…with potential to extend/full time role)
Founded in 2016 by Allan Baudoin and Bo van Langeveld, Baudoin & Lange designs, manufactures and sells high-end shoes for men and women.
Allan Baudoin, a computer scientist and Apple alumni turned self-trained bespoke shoe maker, designed and handcrafted the first Sagan in 2014 as his own atelier shoes – hundreds of prototypes and two years of development later, the Sagan was born – instantly conquering the connoisseurs regulars of “the Row” with their supreme comfort, fit for a modern lifestyle.
When he and Bo van Langeveld, an ex-racing driver turned financier who was tired of suffering in his obligatory formal office shoes, met – they together developed the idea of a modern shoe brand that would combine the best of both worlds : comfort and style.
Our first staple product, the Sagan, is a supremely comfortable and versatile category defining loafer, featured in major publications and sold in over a hundred countries.
Our customers are incredibly engaged with our brand and are our advocates; word-of-mouth has contributed significantly to discovery and our partnerships with luxury department stores have been very successful. Our social media engagement rates are high, and bloggers and influencers love our shoes!
We’re looking for a Creative Project Manager to join our team in London, to take ownership of helping us deliver against our content plan for the next six months. This is an extraordinary opportunity to protect, enhance and strengthen our content activity in line with our brand values; commissioning and managing freelance contributors across all existing touchpoints and all media (from copywriting to videography) and taking ownership of creative assets.
The Creative Project Manager will be focusing on developing and managing campaigns across Instagram and web (to enhance posts and stories, and overall content.) This is a high impact role, and the Creative Project Manager will project manage all campaigns with full autonomy; ensuring consistently excellent briefs are provided and that deadlines are met. The Creative Project Manager will work closely with Co-Founder and Creative Director, Allan Baudoin to quality check and approve content.
In return for your hard work, we offer a chance to work in a creative and fast-paced environment, directly with our founders, through which you’ll get wide exposure and insight into the luxury industry with a fresh perspective.
As the Creative Project Manager, you will have full responsibility for protecting, enhancing and strengthening our content activity. You will;
- Have strong proven project management experience within a creative department and a prestigious brand environment
- Demonstrable experience with the logistic aspect of producing content: organising shoots and
- Have proven project management experience from ideation to delivery stage
- Have hands-on experience in creating compelling content-lead campaigns
- Have a high-quality and up-to-date book of contacts; freelance creatives from copy writing to photo editing
- Have a demonstrable eye for good content and for quality design; you’ll be able to manage written word, graphics, photography and video content across social media and web channels
- Have demonstrable ability to create detailed project briefs for creatives
- Have a passion for and interest in the latest digital social innovations, launches, up-and-coming influencers and new franchises
- Be an expert at growing and building communities
- Have a keen eye for spotting future opportunities and growth areas (in social media and re: the right topics to cover)
- Full proficiency in Adobe Photoshop
- Excellent writing skills with wide vocabulary, impeccable written and spoken English and presentation skills
- A good understanding of photography
- A strong knowledge of social media (particularly Instagram) and ability to express creative storytelling ideas
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines while maintaining flawless accuracy
- Bring energy, passion, a flair for content creation, a ‘can-do’ attitude, enthusiasm, self-motivation, initiative and creativity
- Comfortability working both independently and as part of a team
Other things we’d love!
- Experience in a high-growth £5 – £50mm revenue company
- Experience content creation for a luxury product or service company