You will be responsible for the Product Managers in the Servicing domain, within the business unit Consumer & Issuing. Your domain owns all core products of our credit offerings, such as Credit Products, Internal Services and Core Transaction Engine. You will work closely with your product managers, engineering and stakeholders such as the Consumer Credit Offerings team, Risk, Fraud, and Finance.
You are expected to deliver a crisp product vision for next generation Servicing products. Your end-to-end responsibilities range from setting the product strategy and roadmap, to driving execution for the Servicing domain. You will lead a team of 2-4 Product Managers.
Needless to say you are a passionate expert in payments, servicing and/or issuing. You have experience of software development and agile development processes. As a product professional, you are a true leader and able to inspire and coach your product team.
We are looking for a Group Product Manager who:
– is both passionate and ambitious, and able to drive product strategy and set a clear vision for the Servicing domain.
– is able to set domain level goals and KPIs, and lead product managers to deliver on these.
– is able to understand the consumer needs, and how to improve the servicing experience.
– is able to understand the different needs for different issuing products on different markets, and able to initiate product innovation to satisfy these different needs.
– is not afraid to do mistakes or take risks.
– likes to work close to technology and able to discuss potential solutions with engineering, as well as describe technical solutions to non-experts.
– has leadership and relationship building skills essential to lead a product team, build network within the organisation and align product strategy with other domains in the business unit.
– has solid product management skills and experience of leading others, preferably managing product managers.
– has a get-it-done attitude.
What we value
– Diversity and people that everyone wants to work with.
– New ideas. Old ways are good but innovation is key to success.
– Data. We don’t do random things to help our users. They deserve a lot more than that.
– Vision. Everyone needs to be inspired sometimes and we like to work towards the same goal.
– Technology. Product Managers value Engineers and vice versa.
– Shipped things. Nothing really happens if we don’t get things done.
In our product team we believe that each individual’s ideas can create revolutions. Together we want to create the world’s favorite way to buy.
We recommend you to apply as soon as possible, selection and interviews are held continuously. Please apply by registering your application on https://hire.jobvite.com/j?cj=omMK0fwC&s=MindTheProduct