The Endpoint Team at ThousandEyes is building the next generation of Digital Experience Monitoring technology that integrates application data collected from the user browser, network data (e.g. wireless) and system data collected directly from the user device operating system. The team is responsible for collecting and processing data from thousands of endpoints across a multitude of different networks, identify patterns of user experience degradation and develop algorithms for root cause analysis.
ThousandEyes is looking for a passionate Product Manager Leader to play a key role in evolving and expanding the new Endpoint line of products. Reporting to the VP of Product, you will be responsible to build a world-class digital experience monitoring product that delivers delightful customer experience. You will work to define the product and features and socialize them across the organization, ensuring that they are tuned to our customer’s needs and market shifts in order to help drive growth.
- Lead the development and launch of innovative products
- Understand and anticipate customer needs to drive product definition and positioning
- Engage directly and regularly with customers to gain an in-depth understanding of their business processes and product needs, validate solutions and develop product champions
- Perform competitive analysis and market research to guide product planning
- Contribute to a long term product vision, roadmap and goals
- Coordinate the deliverables of several development teams to meet roadmap goals
- Work closely with Product Marketing, Sales and Customer Success to support the creation of customer-driven messaging, sales enablement tools and thought leadership materials to execute the go-to-market strategy
- 6+ years of product management experience, with demonstrated success in product definition activities for enterprise software products, and client software based products in particular
- Strong knowledge of HTTP, TLS and web performance measurements
- Strong knowledge of wireless technologies (e.g. 802.11) and Internet Protocols (TCP/IP, DNS)
- Familiarity with the environments and needs of medium and large enterprise customers
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Self-starter with high levels of initiative, commitment, and energy who can galvanize the team to follow