Jobrapido is the world’s leading job search engine. As industry frontrunners Jobrapido is shaping a new standard in online job searching; to revolutionize the way people get jobs. Jobrapido analyses and aggregates job listings from all over the web, so that candidates can find all relevant jobs in one place. Using pioneering technology and innovative products, Jobrapido connects the dots between great employers and stellar candidates. Established in 2006, Jobrapido lists over 20 million jobs every month, records 55 million visits per month and has more than 85 million registered users. From its headquarters in Milan, Jobrapido conducts business in 58 countries, and helps job seekers to apply for a role in line with their expectations, and those who offer jobs find the right candidate for the role. From April 2014, Jobrapido is part of the Symphony Technology Group (STG).
Our offices are located in the beautiful Cadorna Square at a walk distance from the Train and Metro station.
We are looking for a Product Manager A.I. Expert who will translate business needs into technical specifications, which lead to product development. The ideal candidate will work in team with Jobrapido Developers, to drive the product roadmap for the evolution of the AI.
The Product Manager AI Expert will be responsible for driving business growth and building innovative solutions that meet customer and business needs. He/she will be working on driving the vision and the roadmap for advanced conversational capabilities and blended experiences. He/she will be required to review/test any completed feature, to check the quality of the product and the features’ effectiveness, to suggest improvement by taking into account the potential impact of them on all the departments involved, and by pondering pros and cons and the business impacts of what is proposed.
Duties and Responsibilities
As Product Manager A.I. Expert you will be responsible to:
- Collaborate closely with all business stakeholders and the Engineering team to drive innovation
- Ensure the product consistency across all Jobrapido departments
- Champion a data-driven approach to decision-making
- Build leading-edge AI-based products/tools
- Find creative, efficient solutions to complex problems
- Keep a pulse on the competitive landscape and macro/micro trends to ensure product differentiation
- Ensure cross-team effective communication
Required Skills and Experience
We are looking for someone who has:
- Significant working experience as product Manager AI in tech companies and innovative industry;
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities seamlessly
- Natural communication skills – you understand and can articulate both technical and business requirements effortlessly
- Ability to shift between the big picture and the minutiae of specific tasks when required
- At least a 4-year undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related field
- First-hand understanding of, and professional experience in, marketplace businesses or classified
- Hands-on, experience with Python, Django, React.js, Elasticsearch (just to name a few)
- Deep knowledge of Agile/Scrum/Kanban methodology;
- Knowledge of Office Suite, Html, CSS, Google Analytics;
- Knowledge of JIRA is a plus;
Proficiency in English: English is the company’s reference language for internal communications, product design and documentation.