Channel Product Manager
Up to £45k + benefits
We are currently looking to recruit a Product Manager to join Zen Internet’s Channel Division.
Working closely with the Senior Channel Product Manager you will assist in the design, delivery and development of products tailored to meet the needs of Zen’s Dealer and Reseller community.
You’ll gain a broad understanding of the products offered by Zen, and engage with Partners (Dealers & Resellers) e.g. via focus groups or webinars, to develop a deep understanding of their product requirements.
Using this knowledge you’ll build compelling business cases which can be used to influence internal stakeholders to prioritise the development of new and existing products
* Work collaboratively with Product Managers from other divisions to ensure new products being developed by them are tailored appropriately for a Channel audience from a commercial, functional and operational perspective
* Monitor Channel product performance on a monthly basis and report on the success of products in terms of unit sales, margin contribution, operational performance, customer satisfaction and retention
* Drive channel product development working with cross-functional teams to ensure the sales, provisioning and operational processes associated with new and existing products are efficient
* Capture feedback from Partner Account Managers to validate product requirements prior to making recommendations
* Support the Account Managers with bespoke pricing as part of the sales negotiation process
* Act as a point of contact for in-life Channel product queries internally and from third party vendors
* Keep abreast of the latest product, technology and service developments within the Channel
* Previous experience of working closely with a Product Management Team, directly or as part of a Product Working Group on new product developments or product enhancements
* Previous project management skills & experience
* Evidence of being able to use your initiative to investigate and solve problems
* Data analysis and report generation skills
* Broad / rounded experience of more than one Zen product / service
* Excellent communicator, confident presenting ideas
* Drive, enthusiasm, “can do” approach
* Able to adapt personal style to suite a wide range of situations & people