We’re looking for someone to help us continue to create an industry leading and ground breaking product for our customers and their users:
- Continually identify customer needs, seek out new opportunities and establish actionable insights, to form a clear product roadmap.
- Work with the design and development teams to clearly define requirements and acceptance criteria, in order to deliver the most value to our users.
- Work with the Account, Marketing and Launch teams to communicate the release of new features, and encourage effective adoption amongst clients.
- Work with the Head of Product and other Product Managers on aligning to the platform vision and strategy, and contributing to the overall future direction of the product.
- Build a relationship with the Design team to establish and maintain our collective understanding of the user, ensuring you are front and centre of any user research.
- Collaborate with engineers to establish feasibility and plan for the development of secure maintainable solution.
- Balance the needs of the business, the customer and technology to make timely, validated and clear decisions regarding the product.
- Contribute to the wider product roadmap planning and co-ordination effort to ensure a holistic customer experience, and professional operations.
- Explain the product and its roadmap to business stakeholders including Marketing and Business Development
Ideally, you’ll be someone that thrives in a fast moving environment and enjoys a diversity of challenges.
What We’re Looking For
- Experience of working with a development team to design and build the best solutions to problems, needs and opportunities.
- Experience of validating assumptions and grounding ideas in data but with an entrepreneurial streak that allows you to identify opportunities and solutions and guide the team through them.
- Passionate about technology, business and users
- Experience of working with analytics and data to draw insights
- Experience of working directly with users to understand their needs
- The ability to turn business vision into product objectives and establish key results to monitor performance
- Be able to balance the need for urgency against effective discovery and validation
- Experience of delivering digital solutions using Scrum, with a soft spot for Retrospectives.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of measuring performance and adapting solutions and roadmap to realise objectives
- The ability to manage competing priorities and plan your time
- Outstanding communication skills and attention to detail, with the ability to clearly articulate the product vision.
- Excellent organisational and leadership abilities
- Experience of using Jira and Confluence preferred