About Kroll Compliance
Kroll Compliance helps clients prevent, manage, and comply with Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Bribery and Corruption, and regulatory compliance related risks. This begins with the design, review, and assessment of overall compliance policies and programs aimed toward preventing fraud and complying with AML and anti-bribery and corruption regulations and may end with the support of regulatory compliance related reviews. At the core of the business is the ability to conduct complex due diligence activities around the world. Kroll conducts compliance screens and public record and reputational reviews of customers, counterparties, vendors, third parties, and business transactions around the world to assess for potential regulatory compliance, legal, financial, or reputational risks. In addition, Kroll will evaluate potential acquisitions or business partners that may expose a potential acquirer and/or advisor to such risks.
Join our small and entrepreneurial Product Team and develop products that are core to our company’s growth with the support of our company CEO and leadership team. Get your hands dirty, work collaboratively and connect across development, design, marketing and sales teams and help us launch our new B2B enterprise software platform. You’ll get exposure to pricing strategy, competitive intelligence, product marketing, and go-to-market planning. In the near-term, you will focus on our software platform solution, but you will also have opportunities to contribute and work across the entire Kroll Compliance product suite.
The Product Team at Kroll Compliance is responsible for a diverse suite of products that spans from a SaaS, cloud-based technology platform to a portfolio of in-depth, investigative research reports, and envisioning new products. Our technology solutions, in particular, are at the forefront of our company’s growth.
The Product Manager – Platform Solutions will share ownership of the product strategy for Kroll’s technology solutions, and will ultimately have responsibility for executing against that strategy. The Product Manager will have great communication skills to collaborate across multi-disciplinary teams and interact as easily with C-Suite executives as they can with more junior-level staff. The Product Manager will also be responsible for building great relationships with our current and future users to capture their needs and to translate them into proposals for new products and enhancements.
• Serve as the voice and advocate of the customer across the organization, and be passionate about delighting customers with strong value propositions and top notch customer experience.
• Conduct or participate in market or customer research to drive the creation and positioning of products.
• Engage with key customers to validate messaging and build client references.
• Develop buyer and user personas by interacting with customers and non-customers on a regular basis.
• Take the lead in understanding the competitive environment, staying abreast of the market and ensuring Kroll continues to lead, rather than follow.
• Use their sophisticated understanding of competitor platforms to help drive strategy and execution activities.
• Pro-actively stay on top of industry trends, not just related to competitors, but also market drivers such as regulatory changes.
• Translate customer needs and pain-points into key product and/or solution gaps.
• Develop the business case to prioritize needs within the roadmap, according to market, client and internal drivers.
Project Management and Ownership of Requirements, On-going Client Support
• Have end-to-end responsibility for functional specifications and requirements for new and enhanced products.
• Convert product ideas and proposals into detailed business requirements and working closely with the development team to turn these into user stories.
• Use general project management skills to ensure on-time and in-scope delivery of each product launch.
• Work with post-sales implementation team and Key Account Managers to provide support for existing products.
Marketing and Go-to-Market activities
• Work with sales and marketing teams to develop successful go-to-market programs that enable sales to effectively position the products and solutions. This may include development of product-related content and messaging, such as unique value propositions, features / benefits and competitive differentiation for collateral, white papers, sales tools, web, lead generation programs, etc.
This job description is a summary of job requirements and duties and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all areas of responsibilities.
Kroll is the leading global provider of risk solutions. For more than 40 years, Kroll has helped clients make confident risk management decisions about people, assets, operations and security through a wide range of investigations, due diligence and compliance, cyber security, physical and operational security, and data and information management services. Headquartered in New York with more than 53 offices across 28 countries, Kroll has a multidisciplinary team of nearly 2,000 employees and serves a global clientele of law firms, financial institutions, corporations, non-profit institutions, government agencies and individuals.
*Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Pre-employment drug screening required. All resumes are held in confidence. No recruiters or agencies. No faxes please. Only candidates whose profiles closely match our requirements will be contacted during this search.
Kroll is an Equal Opportunity Employer