What will be your role?
Our products are developed within different teams composed of developers, designers, business managers and product managers.
You will serve as a product leader for such a team, by setting the product vision, devising a product strategy and a project workflow.
You’ll also help us build and structure a solid Product Management team.
Does it sound like you?
• You have an engineering degree or an engineering mindset.
• You’ve worked for more than 3 years in product management or product design in moving environments.
• You have a passion for well-designed products.
• You have a natural ability to make things happen around you.
• You manage projects ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies in an organized, prioritized and structured way.
• You have a passion for numbers, and making your KPIs shift in a big way.
• You have excellent judgment and thoughtfulness about the dynamics of a product ecosystem.
• You have outstanding communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level.
• You believe that data should help drive your product strategy.
• You thrive in a startup environment.
It’s a plus if
• You’re a Heetch power user
• You loved The Boat That Rocked
• You’re fluent in French
What will you do?
Build, sharp and share your product vision
• Nurture your product vision gathering as many insights as required (from users, your team, competitors…).
• Feel the market, know what innovative features to implement to make your product stand out.
• Turn that into a strategy and a high-level roadmap. Make sure your team understand and embrace it through your engaging communication.
Make your vision become reality
• Organise your team day-to-day workflow, make sure that all your team co-members love it.
• Ensure that all products shipped by your Team are bug-free.
• Organize, and prioritize everything within your team, and explain the rationale behind it to all stakeholders.
• Regularly generate insights about your Products.