SnapApp is helping marketers deliver the leads that sales want by engaging prospects to uncover buyer intent. As a leader in the rapidly evolving MarTech landscape, SnapApp offers a SaaS platform for marketers to do this without the need for custom development or agency resources. 2019 will be a big year for SnapApp as we roll-out our new platform and go-to-market approach and we are seeking passionate and driven individuals to join our Product team.
We are seeking an Associate Product Manager to support our end to end customer experience, and work on projects that span technologies, systems, and processes. In this cross functional role, you will collaborate with experts in Software Engineering, Customer Success, Marketing and Sales to build digital products and features that will improve the customer experience and continue to differentiate SnapApp from other MarTech products. This role is perfect for anyone who is looking to learn the skills that it takes to be a high performing Product Manager.
What you will be responsible for:
- Acting as the liaison between the Product & Customer Success (CS) Teams
- Main point of contact when issues are escalated to Product with an eagerness to troubleshoot when issues escalate
- Training CS on new/updated features or products
- Keeping CS informed of the product roadmap
- Making sure feedback makes it to Product in a useful and consistent format
- Product Development
- Assist in, and eventually own, product development projects from conception to launch
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis
- Client recruitment
- Coordinate recruiting and scheduling clients for feedback & usability testing calls
- QA assistance
- Initiate and monitor our quality tests for each new release
- Support PMs in updating and writing new tests
Who you are:
- Results oriented, energetic self-starter, successful at building relationships, and a track record of meeting and exceeding goals.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills and unsurpassed follow-through.
- Excellent communication skills, a desire to move quickly and grow in a fast-paced environment
- 1-3 years total experience in a customer facing, product, or marketing role within a SaaS vendor.
SnapApp is building a team of curious, creative, smart people who believe in our mission of unleashing the potential in every marketer. We’re committed to ensuring a diverse, inclusive work environment, and are actively seeking people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to join our team. SnapApp is an equal opportunity employer, and we would love to hear from you.