As a Product Manager with the Digital Operations team, you will define the product that enables the next industrial revolution for our customers in the processing industry. Your products will ensure that a multi-billion dollar industry will have a product that fits their industrial IoT needs.
What you’ll do
- Gain a deep understanding of the customer, identify and fill product gaps to generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Translate the product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Work closely with Engineering and Design to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Gather and manage product feedback through surveys, concept testing, analytics tools and A/B testing
- Monitor and report on product KPIs
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years Product Management experience
- Experience with building products with a focus on IoT or industrial/manufacturing processes
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Great communicator who gets to the bottom of what users need and ensure that all relevant stakeholders are aware of the product’s progress
What we’re offering
- A unique culture with a strong sense of community and an agile work environment
- The opportunity for self-driven individuals to have a direct impact on the business
- The chance to develop personally and professionally due to a strong feedback culture as well as access to training and workshops
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success
- Competitive salary, public transport discounts, great IT equipment, flexible working times and additional holidays
About NEA X
As a part of the NEUMAN & ESSER GROUP, NEA X comprises various business and engineering backgrounds with a wide-ranging experience in different industrial sectors. With its digital mindset and startup mentality, the company bridges the gap between traditional engineering and the digital future.
The Digital Operations team creates industrial IoT solutions that gather data from machines, push to cloud-based backends for analysis and visualisation. This enables our customers to gain real-time access to the performance of their production, making them faster and more precise in their decisions.