We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our fast growing team and help us shape and bring that vision to life. You will be working on the goals, strategy and delivery within one of our cross functional product teams.
Based in our London HQ, you will be working closely with Triptease’s product leadership team and product management community to help define and deliver our roadmap.
What will I be doing?
- You’ll play a key part in shaping the Acquisitions strategy, which is forecast to represent an increasingly significant percentage of our revenue as we continue to grow
- You’ll quickly become the domain expert for your product area, studying the market, the competition and working closely with our customers to understand their needs and how we can better serve them
- You’ll work in a cross functional squad comprising engineering, design and data science
- You’ll own and maintain the quality of the product your squad is responsible for, delivering world-class software in every release
- You’ll support your squad to set clear goals and key results, learn, and adjust course when needed
- You’ll motivate your squad to do the best work of their careers; helping them continuously improve, and making sure everyone is productive and happy
- You’ll collaborate with marketing, sales, finance, customer success and other cross-functional stakeholders to align plans, clear blockers, and communicate changes with Tripteasers customers
What skills do I need?
- At least three to five years experience in a Product Manager role
- You’ve shipped world-class products in a fast-growing company before
- You know when to employ different approaches to product management, and can balance lean-style MVP experimental work with focused iteration
- You’re obsessed with metrics and understand how product changes might impact our goals
- You have enough technical knowledge to quickly understand your squad’s product
- You’re entrepreneurial and self driven; you don’t need direction
- You have strong interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to influence and build consensus across a broad range of backgrounds, organisational levels and personalities
- Experience of the hospitality industry would be desirable but not vital
- You enjoy working in a fast paced, collaborative, feedback driven environment
Where will I be working?
Your main place of work will be at our London office (a five minute walk from Liverpool Street Station) but you may be required occasionally to travel to our offices in New York and Singapore.
What we offer
We’re a well looked after bunch, with excellent benefits.
- A competitive salary and meaningful equity.
- Flexible working hours, so you can work when and where is right for you.
- A learning allowance to spend on what you want.
- Ten Discover Days to down-tools and try new things.
- Fun events for Tripteasers – the entire company went to Madrid for our Xmas party!
- Free lunch as part of our Friday Learning Lunches.
- Whatever equipment helps you get your job done.
Something important to you that’s not on this list? Talk to us!
We’re a diverse group of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organisation. We’re committed to an inclusive and diverse Triptease! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.