As one of the most successful FinTech companies in Europe, Taxfix is an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionizing filing taxes – and saving people money, time and stress by putting a personalized digital tax consultant in the palm of their hands.
In just 2 years, Taxfix has raised €42 million from some of the best investors in the world. We achieved this by putting our customers at the core of what we do and helping them
save millions of euros every week.
Our mission is to help people get their maximum tax refunds in a convenient, transparent and timely manner, hassle-free. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file within 25 minutes, without any prior tax knowledge or complicated forms.
Our talented team creates products that help people improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of over 80 people come from over 20 nations, with a shared passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious, driven people who value open communication and processes.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Head of Design (f/m/d) to join the product leadership team.
- Lead a team of designers across four cross-functional product teams, be a mentor and a good coach to your team, and help them develop and grow as individuals.
- Ensure your team follows an informed decision-making process, help them to gain insights from user research and learn from quantitative data.
- Be responsible for the overall alignment and scalability of our design system and ensure it evolves toward our strategic objectives.
- Grow a strong team culture that cultivates a collaborative, transparent and inclusive work environment.
- Attract and recruit new talented designers, and be involved in employer branding initiatives.
- Spend some time to do some actual hands-on design work.
- Design experience – You must have 5+ years of experience in a senior UI/UX design role, and have experience working on mobile consumer products, ideally in an agile environment.
- Management skills – You have 2+ years of experience managing design teams, design projects, and stakeholders.
- People leadership – You enjoy working with people and have a track record for building and leading design teams in a motivated and dynamic environment.
- Result-orientation – You set clear goals and metrics, shape strategies, and align the team on the right path to success.
- Pragmatism – Have a strong positive attitude, and you can overcome challenges with passion and creativity.
What You Gain:
- Get to make an impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- Be paid a competitive salary with stock options
- Benefit from remote work opportunities and flexible working hours
- Have the option to take German language courses
- Be supported to grow and take leadership from day one
- Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people
- Work in a beautiful, inspiring office in Friedrichshain
- Have the option to bring your best buddy to work. We love dogs!
- Get relocation and visa support
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, color, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall purpose and goals.
Join us to build a better future together!