Reevoo is a pioneer of dynamic ratings & reviews solutions. The Company has developed a leading cloud-based platform, managing the collection, display and analysis of consumer generated, product and service related content for multichannel brands and retailers. The Reevoo approach is totally different and delivers far better results – that’s why so many brands and retailers are joining us! Founded in 2005, Reevoo now counts more than 200 brands as its customers, including Lenovo, Acer, Lexus, Volvo, BEKO, Nissan, Mothercare, Dell, Hyundai, Europcar, British Gas and O2 to name but a few.
Reevoo is looking for an experienced Product Manager (PM) who is passionate about building best in class product experiences. As PM of the Reevoo Platform, you will be responsible for identifying customer needs across a range of industry verticals and geographies and will be responsible for delivering exceptional products that meet those needs. This role is inherently cross-functional in nature and you will work closely with sales, marketing, engineering, design, ops and customer experience teams to bring new features to market and grow new business opportunities for Reevoo.
The principal responsibilities of this position include:
Own Product Strategy & Performance
• Define products by translating customer requirements into use cases and stories.
• Identify gaps in product functionality and prioritize product roadmap and backlog to achieve business goals. Liaise with key stakeholders from across the business to further refine customer requirements.
• Define the Reevoo Platform roadmap as well as optimisation plan (A/B, MVT testing) across product set.
• Own KPI targets around engagement (e.g. CTR etc.) and volume/quality of content (e.g. Review questionnaire completion rates, length of reviews etc.)
• Build business case for new growth initiatives supported by strong analytics and customer research.
• Manage weekly iterations and backlog grooming to ensure timely delivery against customer commitments. Dive deep to understand technology constraints and tradeoffs.
• Work closely with U/X team to manage user acceptance testing and customer feedback process for all product initiatives.
• Communicate project milestones, launch plan and product status to stakeholders across the organization.
• Develop go to market strategy working closely with the product marketing team.
• Lead sales training and produce sales collateral to help regional teams.
Skills & Experience
This position requires the following minimum skills and experience:
• Minimum of 3-5 years of product management experience in a leading consumer facing software business (B2C or B2B2C). MBA a plus.
• Track record of delivering complex products and features within agile development teams. Familiarity with agile tools (e.g. JIRA)
• Experience defining “responsive” experiences.
• Passionate about cutting edge Web, APIs, and mobile technologies.
• “Roll up your sleeves and get it done” entrepreneurial attitude and a strong team player.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills with ability to validate results with data.
• Good commercial acumen and understanding of how product initiatives impact the bottom line.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Fun loving, with a good sense of humour!