You’ll care deeply about our customer needs, be passionate about creating a great user experience and be looking for a role where you can build a category leading Fintech product.
Who you are
You have a strong track-record in product management, potentially working with a SaaS business (although not a problem if you don’t) and ideally with a passion for Fintech. You’ll therefore have a strong ability to speak to everyone from engineers to marketing, and keep on top of new developments in the field.
We’re a super small team right now (21 people) with some big ambitions, so you’ll be up for getting your hands dirty whilst learning from others.
Where you can have impact
- Working closely with engineering, design, sales and customer success teams to collect and prioritize product inputs.
- Conducting user interviews and market research.
- Drive Product features from conception to delivery.
- Define and track KPIs and metrics to measure results for new features.
- Aiding the management of the product roadmap, including pricing, new features, segmentation etc
- You’ll be an excellent communicator, comfortable working with everyone from Data Scientists to Customer Success.
- You’ll be able to disseminate complex ideas into clear product specifications
- You’ll be an excellent planner, highly organised and able to create and deliver to realistic deadlines.
- You’ll be able to balance customer needs with the internal plans.
- You know how to best prioritise product requirements across the roadmap.
- You’ll know how to keep all the other plates spinning at the same time.
- You’ll know when to say ‘No’
- You’ll know which vanity metrics to avoid.
- You’re a positive person, focused on solving problems and with a bias to action (Done is better than perfect, we all make mistakes).
- You’re not a fan of drama. You like to stay calm both under pressure and on a daily basis.
- You’re a curious individual, keen to analyse any data available internally or externally before reaching a conclusion.
- You’re comfortable with ambiguity. Fluidly is a fast growing business where requirements can change rapidly.