Endouble is seeking a highly motivated, experienced and enthusiastic Product Owner to guide the development of products and features that help companies optimize their recruitment ROI with data.
Even though our mission and vision are very important to us, research has shown that candidates would rather read about the responsibilities and requirements of the role in a vacancy text. If you decide this role is for you, you can get to know us a little better by checking out our website!
The PO develops and maintains a vision for the product and is responsible for communicating that vision. The Product Owner is responsible for the product and features from concept to EOL. The PO works with users, product marketing and development teams to ensure that business, quality, and functional goals are met with each product release. The PO is the key decision-maker on priorities and design decisions and works to ensure that all stakeholders are aligned at each stage of the development lifecycle.
You identify value and opportunity and deliver on that in collaboration with the team in order to move the business forward.
- Work together with the team to solve customer problems
- Analyse customer problems and identify user behaviour;
- Perform user research (together with UX, CSM & Data Analytics teams), f.i. through;
- A/B tests and web analytics
- Customer and user interviews
- Translate user research into proof of concepts together with the team
- Empower the team to reach their full potential;
- Connect the team with the business, the customer and other internal teams.
- Serve the team and catalyse the progress
- Inspire, inform and motivate the product engineering teams to deliver
- Make sure that the team reflects and adheres to build -> measure -> learn loop.
- Take full ownership of the product
- Prioritisation of new features and enhancements based on the product strategy and company mission and vision
- Develop appropriate specifications for product features so that they are clearly understood
- Work with project managers and technical leads to determine scope and priorities for product development cycles
- Work with key stakeholders across the company to ensure successful product releases
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally, and as the primary technical contact for questions related to the product