We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to lead our focus on user retention. Today Relive has more than 4 million users and we’re growing faster every day, your job will be to figure out how best to onboard, activate and engage these users and deliver a product that our users are passionate about.
Relive is the app for people who love the outdoors. Cyclists, runners, hikers and skiers are joining Relive to track and share their experiences. Since we started in 2016 our product quickly spread to millions of users all around the world. We’re now gearing up to bring our platform to the next level and connect millions more, with your help!
We’re passionate about being outdoors, sharing stories, having fun, and creating a company where we love to work. Bringing the best out of everyone, as a team. That means constantly learning new things, being flexible about when and where we work, and empowering each other to do the best work of our lives.
When doing things at Relive, we like to ship features and learn fast together – creating a product people love to use and share. This means a lot to us. We have an open team culture and a bias towards action.
The role ?
Your goal is to get more of our users engaged with Relive by making us an unmissable part of their outdoor life.
Starting from this simple and clear objective you’ll work alongside our 3 founders (Lex, Yousef and Joris) and the rest of our product team to pick the right areas to focus on, define key metrics, and decide how to drive them forward. You’ll work with a small cross-functional team to execute on these ideas; testing, iterating and learning as you go.
This is a great opportunity to be a founding member of the Relive product team. You’ll be expected to help define product strategy, and translate big ideas into experiences that delight. You’ll have a chance to create products that millions of users love and which become a vital part of their outdoor lives.
In a nutshell:
- Identify the right opportunities to help our users get the most from Relive. Dive into our lakes of data and talk with our users to gain crucial insights into their needs, behaviours and habits.
- Work with your team to come up with solutions and execute on your ideas, fine tuning your instincts and learning what works along the way.
- Help build a world-class product culture. You’ll need to elevate yourself and those around you, and help us figure out how to scale our product culture.
Sound like you? ?
- Experience – You’ve built and scaled products before (preferably B2C). You’ve spent at least 3 years as a PM (or in a PM-like role)
- More than a project manager – if your focus has been on delivering things into production rather than figuring out what should be delivered this role probably isn’t for you
- Strategies not hacks – you understand the core mechanisms that drive user retention and know how to prioritise where we should focus
- User focused – You enjoy getting close to the user and understand the importance of mixing qualitative insights with quantitative ones
- A proud generalist – You’re comfortable wearing many hats. We’re still a small and scrappy team which means you won’t always have a data analyst, designer or UX researcher to help you out.
- Fast learner, eager to share – Willing to learn and teach. You’re always looking to grow your skills, and you understand the value of helping to improve the rest of the team
Happy at Relive ?
Together we’re creating a company where we love to work. Why should you join us right now?
- Key position in a growing startup
- Possibility for personal growth and development
- Lots of responsibility and a real chance to make an impact
- Competitive salary
- MacBook Pro
- Travel reimbursement
- Flexible working hours and location
- Flexible vacation policy
- Tasty lunches
- Cool new office (48 seconds from Rotterdam Central Station)