At InterNations, we’re dedicated to making life easier for expats! With about 1.5 million members in 390 cities around the world, InterNations is the largest global network and information site for people who live and work abroad. What started as just an idea is now changing the lives of expats and global minds around the world each and every day. With an international team who’ve often lived abroad themselves, we understand what our members need most and we all work towards a shared goal. Together, we’re constantly growing and learning, coming up with new ways for our members to feel more at home and connect with other international people in their communities.
About the Role:
To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for an experienced Product Manager. As a Product Manager, you share the strong belief that business success is driven by a great user experience — and that a great user experience is based on a user-centered and data-driven product development approach.
Working in a small, agile Product Team of high-powered professionals, you will be responsible for translating our business strategy into a comprehensive product vision, feature concepts and a unique user experience. As a focal point across departments, you will be in charge of developing the core of our business as a globally leading expat platform and delivering key projects that are crucial for our success.
To step into the role, your initial focus will be on driving the development of our mobile platforms (mobile website; native app) and taking ownership of our company’s no. 1 priority topic: improving mobile accessibility and usability to step-change our reach and growth to the next level.
Senior Product Managers at InterNations:
– Shape and develop our product strategy and concept (together with the Management Board)
– Define and prioritize the multi-platform feature roadmap
– Drive the development of new features across the full cycle from product concept to releasing features live
– Work closely together with the visual interaction designers and stakeholders from other departments
– Function as the product owner and guide the engineering teams in daily business (initial focus on mobile)
– Own the success or failure of their “product work”
What we are looking for:
– A minimum of 5 years of experience as a Product Manager with strong knowledge of multi-platform product development (desktop, tablet, mobile)
– Excellent project management and execution skills across the full development cycle from concept to shipping
– Strong understanding of usability and user-centered design practices with high attention to detail
– Very analytical mindset and a “hands-on” mentality with a focus on fast and flawless execution
– Self-motivated and team-oriented work attitude
– Passion about being part of a fast-growing start-up and “making it happen”
What we offer:
– A fast-growing, dynamic company with international scope
– A friendly work atmosphere and the space you need to pursue your own ideas
– A very diversified job profile with a high degree of responsibility and independence
– Weekly team breakfasts, fresh fruit & regular team events
Are you the right one for the job?
Then send us your application today (CV, cover letter, start date, salary expectation) c/o Lars Strojny to: