We are looking for a talented product manager who empathize with the end-user, who understands the business pain points, and who can decide for the right technologies for better and faster solutions. You will work with small and talented team with a passion to build a better and digital cars buying experience for the Middle East customers.
- You will be responsible and accountable for the product you are managing based on the results performance and KPIs.
- You will be the product ambassador to the stakeholders and end-users to address their pain points and translate them into a feasible and fast solutions.
- You will be the inspirer for the user experience of your product, by communicating your solutions in mockups with the UX/UI designer.
- You will be responsible to update and share the latest KPIs numbers.
- You have to demonstrate the ability to get things done in a rapidly changing and demanding environment.
- You will be exploring and identifying new product and opportunities.
- You will be preparing the stories details with acceptance criteria, workflow chart, mockups, and any additional details.
- You will be experimenting new ideas using A/B testing tools.
- Minimum 3 years’ hands-on experience as product manager.
- Strong understanding in setting priorities based on value, risk, and dependency.
- A curious mind and a self-starter that is energized by working on hard problems in a fast paced environment and across multiple products.
- Having domain experience in e-commerce, and Automotive Classifieds it’s an advantage.
- Good sense of numbers analysis and coming up with insights that would be translated into new opportunities and enhancements.
- Strong knowledge and experience using Google Analytics, Firebase Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and other user tracking tools.
- Good experience and knowledge with A/B testing and how to implement it successfully using Firebase Remote Config, and Google Optimize.
- Good experience and knowledge how to wireframe or mockup new experience, new feature, or new enhancement using Balsamiq, Invision, or other tools.
- Good understanding of user experience and usability basics.
- Good experience and knowledge using Jira for sprint and stories management.
- Team player and collaborator mindset.
- Understanding and practicing of Scrum agile framework is a must.
Syarah.com is a dynamic startup with a mission to change the automotive industry in Saudi Arabia and the rest of GCC to offer an easy and outstanding online car shopping experience with hassle-free process and car delivery to the customer doorstep.