At Cuvva we’re building insurance the way it should be.
No more lengthy forms. No more waiting on hold. No more ‘computer says no’ attitude.
We’ve gone back to basics to build products that actually work for the customer.
We are super focused on creating a friendly, simple and hassle-free customer experience.
Don’t just take our word for it – check out our website (https://www.cuvva.com), click on the speech bubble in the bottom right hand corner and chat to one of the team.
About the Cuvva Team
We get it. Insurance isn’t traditionally considered exciting. At Cuvva we’re changing insurance and we are looking for people who find that as exciting as we do.
We’re building a diverse team and we welcome people with different types of experience and outlooks.
You’ll really thrive at Cuvva if you have a ‘can do’ approach, are willing to try your hand at different things, have ideas and show initiative.
- Prioritise work for your team, considering the seriousness of any bugs, the importance of new features and UI tweaks, the resource constraints and planned work of the wider team, the company focus, and the wishes of senior management.
- Organise testing:
- Internal sessions for the whole company
- Sessions with externally-sourced participants
- Analyse findings and feed the results into prioritising your product team’s work
- Organise and run meetings for your team, as well as any needed to liaise with other teams
- Actively partake in hiring members of your team
- Where applicable, collaborate with other departments (e.g. marketing, customer operations) on features, tweaks or bug fixes raised by or beneficial to them.
- Liaise and negotiate with external partners for any products you are overseeing
- Work with designer(s) on the UX of your product, focusing on high-quality and consistent UI and copy
- Communicate the activities and needs of your team with the wider company
- Lead collaborating with other teams as necessary
- Hold the members of your team to account for their work
- Experience in a startup or tech SME
- Demonstrable focus on building high-quality products with the user experience taking a high-priority, as a developer, designer, founder or similar
- Experience in a financially-regulated company
- Commercial fintech experience
- Working in our dog friendly ?❤️offices in London
- Professional development budget
- Health and wellbeing budget ?♂️
- Workplace pension scheme
- Office library full of great books ?
- Breakfast club on Fridays
- Season ticket loans ?
- Cycle to work scheme
- Brand new MacBook ?
- Volunteer day off
- One-to-one sessions with our Sanctus coach, giving you a safe space to talk about your mental health ?
- Work-from-home Wednesdays
- Coffee machine and fresh fruit in the office ☕️
- Referral bonus when you bring your friends to join the Cuvva team
- Fully stocked beer and soft drink fridge – we do team drinks every Thursday ?
- Regular team lunches
- Monthly team outings (so far we’ve done things like karaoke, go-karting, bowling and comedy night) ?
- 33 days of holiday a year (including public holidays ?)