What we need
As a Senior Product Manager, you will own a part of our customer or brand facing products and apps.
You will be responsible for discovering, defining, and delivering on a product vision on how to revolutionize the way our customers interact with NOTHS.
Some of the things you’ll be doing…
- Discover product opportunities with a clear customer centric mindset and select the right solutions based on customer and commercial needs
- Move fast on successfully executing your ideas in together with our engineering teams
- Own your product, set the vision, create a smart backlog and set ambitious and realistic goals based on the KPIs of your product
- Mentor your colleagues in Product and beyond by showing your deep expertise and act as a role model
Some key skills & experience we need
- Extensive experience in a Product Manager or Product Owner role, working with onsite, agile engineering teams
- Expertise in a customer centric product approach including hands on customer research and experiments
- Successful track record in bringing together the needs of our customers, partners and stakeholders
- Experience in defining, tracking and working towards your product’s KPIs
- Ability to clearly express your product vision and strategy in a written form
…and something more about you
- You are positive, pragmatic and collaborative. You’re committed to quality and continuous improvement, balancing new feature development with addressing technical maintenance
- You are focused on outcomes over outputs – you collaboratively work towards achieving purposeful goals that provide tangible value to the wider business
- You have a passion for understanding user needs. You use qualitative and quantitative data to make informed, evidence-based decisions
- You understand a broad range of product development strategies, and you can tailor your approach appropriately to the context
- You’re a good storyteller; you engage and inspire others by clearly articulating and communicating your vision and approach
- You are curious about how things work, and you’re keen to explore how they might be improved
- You have a strong sense of empathy, valuing individuals and interactions over processes and tools
- You embrace challenges, persist, and learn through support and feedback
It’s important to us that our people are well looked after, which is why we offer everyone BUPA healthcare, life insurance and a pension plan. Because having a break is important for your physical and mental wellbeing, our holiday allowance is 25 days (plus bank holidays) AND your entitlement will increase an extra day for every 2 years you spend with us.
Add in our in-office massages, yoga sessions or the abundance of free fruit, you can see that we want our people to feel good inside and out.
Apply to join #teamnoths
We’d love to hear about what you can do for us and how you can add value to our people and our business – reach out and apply today!