What we need
We’re looking for a Product Designer to work across our user and partner-facing apps and websites.
You will have the user front of mind and love insights, data and research. You will play an important role within the Digital Product Group and be part of a wide range of projects across all digital platforms.
Some of the things you’ll be doing…
- Helping to develop a strong mobile first eCommerce marketplace experience
- Taking ownership of key challenges, understanding the customers, their problems and needs, and developing and improving products and processes to improve the customer and partner experience
- Strong focus on discovery – working closely with Product and Tech Leads to rapidly develop and iterate on an approach
- Championing Design and UX best practices throughout the business
- Demonstrating up-to-date expertise in user experience design; applying this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
Some key skills & experience we need…
- Experience in designing first-class customer facing products with a clear customer centric approach
- Strong experience in designing both for mobile and desktop
- Experience customer research and usability testing
- Ability to create prototypes for user testing using prototyping tools (eg. Sketch, Axure) or basic HTML/CSS
- Good grasp on common accessibility issues
- Experience with collaborative design packages, eg. Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma
- Experience with AB testing
…and something more about you
- You are positive, pragmatic and collaborative. You’re committed to quality and continuous improvement
- You are focused on outcomes over outputs – you work towards achieving purposeful goals that provide tangible value to the wider business
- You have a great passion for understanding customer problems and needs. You use qualitative and quantitative data to make informed, evidence-based decisions
- You’re a good storyteller; you engage and inspire others by clearly articulating and communicating your vision and approach
- You are curious about how things work, and you’re keen to explore how they might be improved
- You embrace challenges, persist, and learn through support and feedback
It’s important to us that our people are well looked after, which is why we offer everyone BUPA healthcare, life insurance and a pension plan. Because having a break is important for your physical and mental wellbeing, our holiday allowance is 25 days (plus bank holidays) AND your entitlement will increase an extra day for every 2 years you spend with us.
Add in our in-office massages, yoga sessions or the abundance of free fruit, you can see that we want our people to feel good inside and out.
Apply to join #teamnoths
We’d love to hear about what you can do for us and how you can add value to our people and our business – reach out and apply today!