The Product Manager is responsible for identifying new growth opportunities for the product usage by working closely with Business Development Team, Cloud Service Providers, Operators and Enterprise Solution providers to provide out of the box integrations with major systems. The Product Manager is managing developers portals and solutions over marketplaces. The responsibilities of the Product Manager include but not limited to:
- Develop and maintain the product growth strategy and roadmap of Connectors, Integrations and Marketplaces, working with Business Development Teams and Key partners/vendors to plan and prioritize deliverables and schedules.
- Prepare Integration requirements that address the objectives of the Product, company, competitive outlook, industry direction, resource constraints, timeline, etc.
- Lead cross-functional teams concerning requirements interpretation, implementation, product decisions, specification reviews, customer satisfaction issues, and scheduling.
- Defining and prioritizing a backlog of work including the creation of stories for new integrations and requirements.
- Clearly communicate updates, risks, and issues to stakeholders and senior management.
- Maintain high attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple, competing for priorities simultaneously.
- Work with remote engineering Teams or outsource companies to deliver technical requirements.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues that may impair company’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical objectives.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to produce product overviews, demos and other go-to-market materials.
- Work with User Learning (Help files and documentation), Training, and Support and Professional Services to assure smooth uptake and adoption.
- Lead and develop cross-functional teams, monitor performance and results, ensure all required activities are implemented with best practices.
- Hands-on 5+ years of recent experience as a Product Manager, Product Owner, Consultant or Technical Product Analyst in a commercial software product company.
- A strong experience managing products through the entire life-cycle with a track record of successful delivery of multiple software/SaaS products.
- Proficiency in numerous technical areas, such as front-end technologies, cloud communication technologies, APIs, web services, middleware, etc.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Administration or other related fields.
- A love of analytics and a proven track record of analyzing customer requirements and translate them into functional requirements.
- Solid experience in agile development processes and acting as the Product Owner for Sprint teams.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment in which the requirements are not always well defined, and requirements priorities change frequently.
- Keen attention to detail while maintaining sight of the big picture.
- Must be able to spend substantial time interfacing with the offshore teams on daily basis.
- Proficiency in project management and tracking tools (TFS, Jira, popcorn metrics, mixpanel, GA, GTM, etc…), analytics software and tools, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Fluent in English